How do I make changes to a candidate's account?
All edits to candidates must happen at the Candidates dashboard view.
- When you're logged in, navigate to the Candidates view in your menu.
- Find the candidate you want to edit. (You can sort the list alphabetically by last name by choosing the arrows icon next to Name.)
- Click on the candidate's name.
- You can then change any details on this page, including:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Placement director
- Profile submission status (Review, Approved, Submitted, Unsubmitted)
- Visibility (Visible, Concealed)
- Availability (Seeking, Willing to consider, Unavailable)
- MinistryMatch (Optional, Default)
- Payment history (Edit or Remove payment)
- Once you have finished, choose the button Save Changes.
- You can also remove a candidate as an invited candidate and delete a candidate (red button).