Can we invite a candidate who is already in Pastor Search to a position search?
If you would like to invite a candidate who already has an account in Pastor Search to a particular position search, follow the same steps for inviting a candidate outside of Pastor Search.
You will just need to use the same email address for the candidate that is affiliated with his or her existing Pastor Search account.
- Navigate to searches. The search must be approved and active to invite a candidate.
- Click on the position name.
- Toward the bottom of the page, choose the button Invite a candidate.
- Enter the email address of the candidate. Ensure that this is the same email address affiliated with his or her existing Pastor Search account.
- Choose whether the candidate needs to complete a MinistryMatch assessment.
- Choose Request Invitation. An administrator will review this invitation before the candidate is notified.
The candidate is then notified and can accept the invitation to your position search.