EFCA Pastor Search Support Center

Contact Us

How do I assign a church placement director for a search?

Navigate to the search for which you'd like to assign a church placement director (CPD). Edit the search. A person must first be designated as a search contact before he/she can become a CPD. You will be presented with the option to designate the search contact as the church placement director for that search. Select the check box next to the person's name, then click Save Changes.

Only district placement directors and administrators can designate a search contact as a CPD.

Learn more about church placement directors.